Integrity, as a brand compass, compels us to be:
- HARD WORKING – we aim to deliver an efficient service, to respond quickly and effectively to enquiries.
- TRUSTWORTHY – consistent in actions, advice given, influence, values, principles, expectations and outcomes: a ‘safe pair of hands’ for our clients’ business and personal legal requirements.
- TRANSPARENT – having the courage of our convictions, providing the clear advice that our clients need.
- STRAIGHTFORWARD – seeking practical solutions to problems, seeking to be cost-effective, adding real value to clients.
In pursuing this ethos, the following principles govern how we go about our business:
- To pursue integrity, excellence and efficiency in the provision of advice to our clients.
- To act with diligence, integrity and concern towards each other, clients and members of staff and to treat all with mutual respect.
- To operate within a sustainable framework to ensure that our clients receive the advice and services they need, that directors and staff are fairly rewarded for the contributions they make and that our financial base is as strong as it needs to be to make this possible.
- To nurture a work-life balance which fits within the parameters of operating a sustainable business and ensuring that our clients’ needs are met.
- Aim to make a proactive difference in society and within local communities and so a reasonable proportion of our work shall be directed towards the assistance of charitable organisations, including those that are faith based, and to the promotion of social justice.
- To recognise that some may choose to work here not only to have a good job and build their career, but also to further and contribute to specific social and spiritual goals both in what they do and the way they do it, and to encourage this.
- To ensure that we do not unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, gender, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or any other ground on which people may be treated less favourably than others.